Clint Garza, City Manager of Bee Cave, Texas
July 28th, 2021
- What is your favorite thing about Bee Cave?
- Bee Cave feels like a small tight knit community but from a quality of life perspective, our residents have access to amenities normally found only in much larger cities.
- How long have you lived in Bee Cave?
- 3 years.
- Out of all the great places to eat, which is your favorite?
- Simply Pho House. Though the menu has several options, the Chicken Pho’ is wonderful for pretty much any appetite.
- Where is your favorite place to grab a drink with friends?
- The atmosphere in Meridian 98 makes it great for catching a drink with friends. It is unlike anything else in town.
- In your free time, what do you do to relax?
- I’m a movie buff. Cinemark @ The Hill Country Galleria provides a comfortable atmosphere to check out from reality for a bit.
- On a pretty day, how do you like to spend your time outside?
- That all depends on how pretty the day is in terms of temperature. Weather permitting, I do enjoy a jog on the City’s trail system and through central park or a longer hike through some of the Hill Country trails close by. As the weather heats up the local breweries and distilleries surrounding Bee Cave can’t be beat.
- What is your favorite season or event in Bee Cave?
- Christmas and its not close. I love the décor, the smells, the hustle and bustle around local retailers, and the weather. Most of all, our residents are quite charitable throughout the year, but Christmas brings out the best in people. Our neighborhoods “compete” in toy drives to collect the most gifts through our Police Department. The Bee Cave Library and school age volunteers honor the season by giving our residents a chance to purchase gifts for specific children in need. There is simply something magical about that time of year.