Kim Ortiz, Kim Ortiz Portrait Art, Hill Country Galleria
November 5th, 2021
- What is your favorite thing about the City of Bee Cave?
- I love the trees, the hills, and the focus on community.
- Out of all the great places to eat, which is your favorite restaurant?
- I love Simply Pho House at the Hill Country Galleria near my studio. I love Vietnamese food as I was born in Vietnam and they have the best food. I could eat there everyday.
- Where is your favorite place to grab a drink with friends in Bee Cave?
- I love The League at the Hill Country Galleria. It is within walking distance from my studio, has a great outdoor patio and is dog friendly since I always have my dog, Leilani, with me.
- What are some of your favorite local shops?
- I love Apricot Lane Boutique and White House Black Market since they are also partners with my studio’s 50 Over 50 Project, a portrait experience empowering women with hair and makeup.
- What is your favorite outdoor activity in Bee Cave?
- I love hiking the trails at the Hill Country Galleria with my dogs.
- What is your favorite local event in Bee Cave?
- I love the Dog Fashion Show Fundraiser that I put on in the spring and the Dog Halloween Costume Contest Fundraiser that I put on in October, benefiting Divine Canines, a non-profit that trains therapy dogs to visit hospitals. The event brings out people and their dogs to the Hill Country Galleria which is very dog friendly.
- What is your favorite season in Bee Cave?
- I love the Fall because the colors of the trees, the air is cool and everyone seems happy.
- What would your ideal day spent in Bee Cave look like?
- We would start off with breakfast at Panera, then a movie at Cinemark at the Hill Country Galleria, then lunch at Café Blue, shopping at all the boutiques, then dinner at The League. Everything is in walking distance at at the Hill Country Galleria so it makes for the perfect day for anyone who wants to spend time with their family or on a date.
Learn more about Kim Ortiz Portrait Art at KimOrtiz.com.