- This event has passed.
November 27, 2020 @ 11:00 am - December 24, 2020 @ 8:00 pm
This holiday season we are introducing Santa’s Wonderland, a magical experience that allows families to visit with Santa inside a colorful Candyland that is sure to go beyond your expectations. This is the can’t miss the experience of the holiday season! Santa’s Wonderland is located next to James Avery, across from Athleta, and adjacent to the Central Plaza Lawn.
Open select days from November 27 through December 24. Book your appointment online at www.whereisanta.com
While visits with Santa are always free, there will be a professional photo team on-site to capture your visit with photo package options for purchase that range from $40-$50 so guests can leave with a timeless keepsake in hand. No personal photos with Santa will be allowed.
We welcome guests to visit and enjoy Santa’s Wonderland as many times as they wish this season, however, please note that appointments are recommended.
The team at Santa’s Wonderland will be adhering to the following policies this year:
- Appointments recommended – make your appointment online at www.whereissanta.com
- One family at a time inside – while there is a small waiting area inside, it is limited to one family at a time – be prepared to wait outdoors until it’s your turn
- Santa is touchless this year, which means no sitting on his lap, hugging him, or touching in any way. Please be prepared to stand near Santa to take your photo.
- Letters to Santa can be placed inside his mailbox for his review at a later time.
- Touchless Santa is inclusive of everybody, including pets – Santa will not be touching or holding any animals
- Facial Coverings are required for entry and in photos, Santa will also be wearing a face shield at all times, including in photos.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available
- Daily sanitation will take place upon set closure and during set times
- Please follow social distancing protocols allowing 6’ distance between your family and others – https://cherryhillprograms.com/covidguidelines